Saturday 21 November 2009

Live brief



LBi have given out a brief on the D&AD website for student/designers a like and myself. The brief is

“use typography across any medium to explore the possibilities of meaning behind the LBi name”

Now, I thought it would be a nice brief at first but I’ve found that I now need to have a good look at the audience to see if I can get more ideas for acronyms. So I’ve set a deadline 2 days of research, so I can then get on with ideas. Hopefully this will be something I stick to because you can get so involved with the research sometimes. I think I need deadline more and more now. The silence brief hasn’t had the a real deadline only for January but I think by setting deadlines with this and the other projects I will keep on top of the work. Wish me luck…

No comments:

Post a Comment