Friday 26 March 2010

LBi finished result


I really good brief that i found myself really getting stuck into. I thought about many different ways of trying to attract attention to LBi with out being to bold or to simple. I needed to really understand the audience they wanted to attract and therefore decided that LBi has a friendly tone on there website, why not think in that why. To invite them to come and have a discussion on what they can do for them and bribing them with cakes, biscuits and tea. The idea was to make a poster of the acronyms below, in a box with a business card and a tea bag, cake or biscuits. A sample of what they would get when they came over.




After thinking of other ideas, I thought that these two images above were a good idea but others disagreed and said something was missing. In the end I found myself agreeing with them This time I found myself thinking how it could be expanded a bit more. The free items could be expanded to show having pens and ink cartridges so they have things that are useful in the office. Sticking with the idea of having a box with a business card inside, delivered to the company LBi wanted to attract, but instead of having a poster, having a postcard that is used to start the conversation going with the client. I changed the design to a way I felt was better and printed it on a special piece of paper.






The difference in paper gave a quality to it that made it that little more special. The design is so much better than the first result and I do feel the design was a success. The project was fun and I found that by doing the amount of research into the audience was one of the key reasons the project was successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment