Friday 26 March 2010

Silence has finally been silenced


After having a discussion on my work on the project I felt for a long time that I could never finish this project. I had hit a brick wall. Silence part one was easy for me. I wanted to use the idea of trying to visually explain what the world would be like with out communication. The images below are the images that came from this project.



Then part 2 came. The brief was to create a folding document that has text on it. I struggled with it because I couldn't deiced what text to use and how to combine it with a image that I personally preferred as they were. It troubled me so much that I had to leave it for a while. In the end I found text that discussed how life would be like if there was no communication and thought of creating a small A4 poster that folded out to show the poster. 6 posters for the 6 images.



I personally thought that the final result was good. I like the images on there own however so that still stick in my mind but I believe I was able to combine the image and text to blend together in a almost.. nearly.. finalized conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment