Saturday 27 March 2010

Tonsillitis is a pain!!


Since February, I've been poorly and had no voice. After a billion tests and 5 weeks of being sick, they finally found out what the problem was! I've had tonsillitis for a year (who knew that could happen) and in 6 weeks time I'm getting them out : ) Sounds a bit... well gay.. but having not being able to do as much work as I wanted/needed to do this term has made me so frustrated and realize that I'm going to miss being in university, in the studio doing work. Having people around to bounce ideas off and seeing some work in progress helps you to do your work! I will miss that a lot when we leave and hope I find a place to work at that feels the same!


It's been 7 weeks and I still have a husky voice but feel better than I have been. I have one project nearly done (I'm just about to talk about that one), the dyslexic project is half way through the experimentation stage and I have 6 weeks to do ad least 2 more projects. I'm giving a warning to you, my family and friends. I'm still alive, just need to get things done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment